Practice Directions revised to be consistent with the new Provincial Court Family Rules that came into force May 17, 2021
The Chief Judge has issued these Practice Directions to provide clarification and guidance to court users respecting procedural matters in family matters.
- FAM 02 Searching Registry
- FAM 03 Scheduling of Continuations
- FAM 04 Procedural Protocol - Return Applications under the 1980 Hague Convention
- FAM 05 Guardianship Applications When There Is An Existing Order
- FAM 06 After-Hours Emergency Family Applications
- FAM 07 CFCSA Consent Requisitions
- FAM 09 Consent Adjournment (FLA_FMEA)
- FAM 10 Electronic Signatures on Family Forms & Orders
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.