The Chief Judge has issued these Practice Directions to provide clarification and guidance to court users respecting procedural matters in family matters.
- FAM 02 Searching Registry
- FAM 03 Scheduling of Continuations
- FAM 04 Procedural Protocol - Return Applications under the 1980 Hague Convention
- FAM 05 Guardianship Applications When There Is An Existing Order
- FAM 06 After-Hours Emergency Family Applications
- FAM 09 Consent Adjournment (FLA_FMEA)
- FAM 10 Electronic Signatures on Family Forms & Orders
- FAM 11 Default Method of Attendance for Court Appearances Under the Provincial Court Family Rules
- FAM 12 Default Method of Attendance for Court Appearances Under the Provincial Court (CFCSA) Rules
- FAM 13 Affidavits and Exhibits for use in Family Proceedings
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.