The Chief Judge has issued these Practice Directions to provide clarification and guidance to court users respecting procedural matters in family matters.
- FAM 01 Mandatory Parenting after Separation
- FAM 02 Searching Registry File - Rule 20(10)
- FAM 03 Scheduling of Continuations
- FAM 04 Procedural Protocol - Return Applications under the 1980 Hague Convention
- FAM 05 Guardianship Applications When There Is An Existing Order
- FAM 06 After-Hours Emergency Family Applications
- FAM 07 CFCSA Consent Requisitions
- FAM 08 Change or Suspend Child or Spousal Support due to COVID-19
- FAM 09 Consent Adjournment (FLA_FMEA)
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.