The Chief Judge has issued these Practice Directions to provide clarification and guidance to court users respecting procedural matters in Criminal and Youth Court matters.
- 2013 CPD-1 CCFM Practice Direction
- CRIM 01 Federal Tax Prosecutions
- CRIM 02 Elections under Section 536 Criminal Code of Canada
- CRIM 03 Daytime Search Warrant Applications – suspended as of April 14, 2020 until further notice
- CRIM 04 Scheduling of Continuations
- CRIM 05 Hearing of Bail Applications
- CRIM 06 Prisoner Remands to East Kootenay Judicial District from Justice Centre
- CRIM 07 Domestic Violence Docket Kelowna and Penticton
- CRIM 09 Missing Person Act Applications
- CRIM 10 Introducing Evidence Containing High Potency Narcotics
- CRIM 11 Scheduling Conflicts between Provincial Court and the Supreme Court
- CRIM 12 Criminal Pre-Trial Conferences During COVID-19
- CRIM 13 Initial Appearance Court in Covid-19
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.