The Chief Judge has issued these Practice Directions to provide clarification and guidance to court users respecting general procedural matters in the Provincial Court of British Columbia.
- GEN 01 Fax Filing Registries - Family and Small Claims
- GEN 02 Access to the Court for Lawyers and Articled Students Who Have a Disability
- GEN 03 Affidavits - Identification of Counsel or Commissioner
- GEN 04 Subpoenas Requiring Opposing Counsel to Give Evidence
- GEN 05 Non-Lawyers Appearing for Clients in Court
Rescinded/Expired Practice Directions & Notices can be found in the Archive.