The following court policies are posted on the Provincial Court's website with brief notes of their contents, in order to support public access to court proceedings, information and documents.
- Public and Media Access Policies - The Principles of Openness
- Access to Court Proceedings (includes conduct, cameras, televising, computers, reasons for judgment, interviews)
- Access to Court Records (who has access to which types of court records)
- Bans on Publication (provides overview and lists of automatic and discretionary bans)
- Use of Electronic Devices in Courtrooms (use of any device capable of transmitting and/or recording data or audio)
- Media Accreditation Policy (how media personnel can obtain accreditation)
- NM 01 Accredited Media Access to Court Proceedings and Court Records