Complaint Form

First, answer these questions to make sure the Chief Judge has the authority to deal with your complaint about conduct.

* = required field

The Chief Judge has no power to change the outcome of a ruling or decision, order a new trial or overturn a decision. For any of these remedies you may need to file an appeal or apply for judicial review, not make a complaint.

The Office of the Chief Judge does not have that information. In B.C., records of court proceedings are maintained by the Court Services Branch of the B.C. Ministry of the Attorney General.

For information about a particular court matter, check Court Services Online or contact the Court Registry where the matter was heard. For information about access to court records please see the Access to Court Records policy.

This form can only be used for complaints about judges and justices of the Provincial Court of British Columbia. For complaints relating to the BC Supreme Court and Court of Appeal, visit their websites or that of the Canadian Judicial Council.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.