Contact the Office of the Chief Judge

Before contacting the Office of the Chief Judge, please check first to see if we have answered your question below.

1. Appealing a Provincial Court Decision
2. Applying to be a Judge or Employment Opportunities
3. Complaints
4. Court Fees, Files, Forms and Locations
5. Decisions
6. Events & Programs
7. Public Access and Media
8. Types of Cases (Adoption, Divorce, Wills and Estates)
More FAQs

For other enquiries, you can contact us at:

Office of the Chief Judge
Suite 337 - 800 Hornby Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
V6Z 2C5

Phone: (604) 660-2864
Fax:     (604) 660-1108

  • Responses provided are for information only and cannot be used as authority in court proceedings or for other purposes.
  • This site and email address do not provide legal advice, comment on specific cases before the courts or advise on individual situations.
  • The Office of the Chief Judge handles all complaints regarding the conduct of Judicial Officers of the Provincial Court. To file a complaint follow the Complaint Process.
  • Please also note that it is not our practice to acknowledge receipt of, or forward, any messages that contain abusive or intemperate language, or appear to be merely academic or mischievous inquiries.